Piri Piri Chicken With Homemade Couscous – 200 Calories (Serves 1)
Thank you to Sinead Urso for donating this fabulous recipe which is only 200 calories and really inventive with the couscous part. Again it amazes me how inventive people are with such a limited food allowance
Free on Extra Easy & Original Plans
- 170g of chicken breast (no skin, no fat)
- 30g of cauliflower
- 30g of brocolli
- 20g of cucumber
- Any herbs and spices - Piri Piri seasoning from Tesco is used in this dish
- You need to grill or dry fry the chicken breast until cooked through...
- Add pepper for seasoning whilst cooking and the piri piri seasoning
- Also add any herbs and spices you wish.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, grate the cauliflower and broccoli (raw)
- Then microwave the grated cauliflower & broccoli together in a dish 90 secs
- Stir and then back in for another 90 seconds.
- Note - no water as they moisten themselves when in the microwave!
- Slice the cumber and place on a plate
- Place the grated vegetables on the side - Homemade Couscous :-)
- Place the cooked chicken on the plate