Prawn Stir Fry With Rice – 280 Calories (Serves 1)
Prawn Stir Fry With Rice – 280 calories and serves 1, obviously double up the ingredients for 2.
Also suitable for those following step 4 of the Cambridge diet as an evening meal, don’t forget to add 70 calories of fruit for dessert.
- 30g basmati rice (dry weight)
- Fry light
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp grated fresh root ginger
- ½ red pepper, finely sliced
- Few pak choi or chinese cabbage leaves
- 150g cooked peeled prawns
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the rice according the packet instructions
- Spray fry light on a non stick wok and place over a medium heat, when hot...
- Add spring onions, garlic, ginger and stir fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add the red pepper, Chinese cabbage & prawns, cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes
- Serve with boiled rice, garnished with coriander & soy sauce