Slimming World Chocolate Brownies – 1/2 Syn Each – Makes 25 Brownies
So if you are looking for something not high in Syns which tastes lovely and sweet and you adore chocolate like I do I recommend this Slimming World Brownie recipe. I made them last night and they taste fantastic and look fab as you can see from the pictures before baking and after.
The mixture makes 25 brownies which are only 1/2 a syn each which is amazing since you are allowed 5-15 syns a day and these I promise you taste amazing, the best sweet type recipe I have tried so far.
You could also add a frosting to them to them if you wanted by using a tub of quark and a chocolate options (2 syns for a sachet) so spread over 25 brownies it is negligible.
It is only the use of the coco powder in the brownie recipe which makes it 12.5 syns in total everything else is free on Extra Easy, Original & Green plans. Go on give them a go they satisfy any chocolate craving I promise you.
- 6 eggs (separated)
- 70g Splenda (or other sweetener)
- 60g cocoa powder (not hot chocolate)
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Fry Light
- Preheat the oven at 180ºc, spray a baking tin with Fry Light
- Line with greaseproof paper
- Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl add the egg yolks, sweetener, vanilla essence & cocoa
- Whisk until mixed but you can add a bit of water if the mixture is too stiff
- Then fold in the egg whites
- Pour the mixture into the tin
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Eat hot or cold and with or without frosting (as mentioned above)