All Day Breakfast Lasagne – Free on Extra Easy Plan
It is a lasagne but it is called an all day breakfast lasagne as it has Slimming World Sausages (recipe you need is here) and loads of juicy smoky bacon, baked beans, eggs and cheese and is free on extra easy if you use your HEA for the cheese. It serves 6 people and believe me you wont go hungry
The recipe could be tweaked into the baked bean lasagne that lots of slimming world peeps make but this moster creation from Jamie Davison is so much better and is a brilliant idea you can find Jamie here ttps://www.facebook.com/groups/275675742588587/
- 375g lasagne sheets
- 6 sw sausages – see recipe link above to make these
- 10 rashers of smoky bacon all visible fat removed
- 125g light Cheddar grated
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 300g of mushrooms sliced
- 2 tins of baked beans
- 500g passata
- 4 tomatoes sliced
- 6 eggs beaten
- Tsp mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan sprayed with frylight cook the sausages.
- When cooked leave aside to cool.
- Frylight another pan and cook the onions, mushrooms and bacon.
- When cooked add the beans, passata, salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- In an ovenproof dish spoon some of the beans mixture into the dish.
- Add a layer of lasagne sheets and repeat 2-3 times.
- Slice the sausages and place on top of the bean mixture on the top layer.
- Pour the eggs over the top and sprinkle the cheese evenly.
- Cook in a Preheated oven at 180ºc for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with the mixed herbs and return to the oven for another 20 minutes.