Slimming World Bacon Double Cheese Burger – Free on Extra Easy
The hardest part about this monster Bacon Double Cheese Burger was the first bite and I felt stuffed for a week after this bad boy.
This was delicious and has a cracking syn free ketchup to go with it so there is no need to use any syns at all.
If you use your HEA for the cheese and HEB for the roll it is completely syn free on Extra Easy. This is probably my favorite burger If I visited Burger King but now you can have a completely free great tasting burger without all that fat
Another great recipe kindly donated by Jamie Davison https://www.facebook.com/groups/275675742588587/
- 8 smokey bacon rashers with all visible fat removed
- 400g extra lean mince beef
- ½ a Spanish onion pulped
- 1 red onion sliced
- 4 small wholemeal rolls toasted (60g each)
- 200g mushrooms sliced
- 8 low cheese slices (I used dairylea light cheese slices)
- 1 beef tomato sliced
- Few lettuce leafs
- Salt and pepper.
- For the ketchup
- 250ml passata
- 6 tbsp tomato puree
- Pinch of sweetener
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- For the tomato ketchup
- Put all the ingredients in a small pan, stir and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes & then leave to cool
- Add the pulped onions to the mince and season with salt and pepper.
- Then mold into burger patties.
- Fry using frylight for about 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through
- Grill the bacon for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Using frylight fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Assemble each burger with the cheese slices and salad and pour on cooled ketchup