Chicken Korma Slimming World Style & 1 Syn on Extra Easy
Chicken Korma is pretty much the only Indian dish I ever eat whether I am at home or out for an Indian meal. People say to me it isn’t a curry but I love it, as I tend to love food which is creamy and loaded with calories.
BUT this chicken Korma recipe has all the flavour of a proper Indian takeaway but is only 1 Syn on the extra easy plan.
If you can find a syn free coconut yoghurt that would work much better than the coconut and lime I used.
You could also make this syn free by not adding the honey however after I tasted the Korma I felt it needed sweetening up a little so I put the honey in as it takes away the sour taste of the yoghurt a little.
Give the recipe a try and let us know what you think in the comments section below I think it is superb
Another great recipe kindly donated by Jamie Davison https://www.facebook.com/groups/275675742588587/
- 4 chicken breast, cubed
- 2 Mullerlight coconut with lime yoghurts
- 1 tub quark
- 1 tbsp honeyk
- 3 tbsp Schwartz Korma curry spice
- 4-5 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 2 large onions, chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- In a pan sprayed with frylight fry the chicken until lightly browned
- Add onions and fry for 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan dry fry the the korma powder, & add the vanilla & almond extract
- Stir until fragrant.
- Take off the heat
- Add the yoghurt and quark.
- Mix well.
- Return to a low heat, add the sweetener and warm through
- Make sure you do not boil it - it may curdle
- Add the turmeric and honey stir until mixed in.
- Add the chicken and onions and stir well.
- Serve with boiled rice.