Honey BBQ Sauce – 4 Syns & Serves At Least 10 Portions
A great tasting BBQ sauce perfect for marinading BBQ meat too.
Check out the recipe below.
Honey BBQ Sauce - 4 Syns & Serves At Least 10 Portions
Recipe type: Sauces
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion peeled and chopped
- ½ tsp mild chilli powder
- 225g passata
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 4 tb balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- Spray a pan with frylight
- Fry the onion and chilli powder over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Top tip: if you prefer a smooth sauce use a hand blender once its cooled.
- This sauce is brilliant with chicken, pork, beans or jacket potato.
- So many things you can use it on.