Hunters Chicken – Slimming World Style 1/2 Syn on Extra Easy
Hunters Chicken is totally one of my favourite meals when I go to a Harvester pub or out for a meal somewhere (non posh but it is usually loaded with calories and fat. My taste buds like it but my body doesn’t
However this recipe for Hunters Chicken is only 1/2 a Syn on the Extra Easy plan if you use the cheese as your healthy extra a choice – wow how good is that.
I do love cheese so I have to be careful not to eat too much of it but this dish is fabulous and by using my HEA I can make sure I do not over do it on the cheese although it is tempting to add more make sure you dont as it wont be 1/2 Syn otherwise.
This is absolutely gorgeous and the sauce is to die for and so much nicer than a pub BBQ sauce which is loaded with sugar make sure you use level tbsp for the sauce mixture though as again it needs to be level tbsp to ensure the syn value is right.
Another great recipe kindly donated by Jamie Davison https://www.facebook.com/groups/275675742588587/
- 4 chicken breasts with all visible fat removed.
- 8 smoky bacon rashers with all visible fat removed
- 100g cheddar cheese grated
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- First make the sauce by mixing the honey, vinegar and honey together in a large bowl
- Preheat oven 180°c
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast.
- Put in an oven proof dish and cook for 20 minutes.
- Take out the oven and spread the BBQ sauce over each chicken breast evenly.
- Top with the cheddar cheese
- Put it back in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through/cheese is golden
- Served with mixed veg and rice or anything syn free you fancy