Sausage & Tomato Casserole – Syn Free ON EE & Original
its one of my favourite things together with mash potato of course but this version is Syn free on extra easy and original plans if you use the sausage recipe here too.
For the tomato sauce you will need 450ml napoli sauce which you can find here plus the recipe is loaded with super free vegetables making it a great all round dish for your weight loss.
Tip: when frying the sausages cook them for a little less time than you would cook them normally as they are also being cooked in the oven.
This is a nice hearty meal, bursting with flavour and It’s something different for you to try out with your sausages. Clean plates all round
This is another great recipe kindly donated by Jamie Davison https://www.facebook.com/groups/275675742588587/
- 8 pork sausages - see link above for syn free sausages
- 450ml napoli sauce- see link above for sauce recipe
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- ½ yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- In a frying pan sprayed with fry light cook the sausages for specified time then set aside.
- In another pan sprayed with frylight cook the onions and peppers for about 5 minutes.
- Add the napoli sauce, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the sausages into a casserole dish and pour over the sauce.
- Place into a preheated oven 190°c and cook for about 20 minutes.
- I served ours with roast potatoes and plenty of broccoli.