Slimming World Knickerbocker Glory Only 1 1/2 Syns
It did come out like a cross between ice cream and sorbet. I think a way to get round this is by adding some creme freche but I haven’t tried yet but if you have a go at the recipe definitely try that.
I do not think its even 1 1/2 syns as I used a tiny bit of anchor light squirty cream but not even 1 10th of the bottle and I used not even 1/4 of Hartleys 10 calorie jelly pot so the 1 1/2 syns is probably lower actually.
This is fabulous on a hot day in the summer or a delightful dessert for a dinner party to impress your slimming world friends with. I am going to make it again at the weekend, the picture is making my mouth water already
- 1 banana & custard muller light yoghurt
- 1 vanilla muller light yoghurt
- 1 strawberry muller light yoghurt
- A few frozen summer fruit berries defrosted.
- 1 tbsp of 10 calorie jelly - flavour of your choice.
- To make the ice cream put the 3 muller lights in the freezer.
- Every 30 minutes take out and stir each vigorously.
- Continue this procedure for about 5-6 hours.
- In the bottom of the serving glass put some berries and a bit of the jelly.
- Layer with a scoop of the vanilla ice cream.
- Add the remaining berries apart from one for the top.
- Add the remaining jelly and the juice from the berries.
- Put a scoop of the strawberry ice cream on
- Then a scoop of the banana and custard ice cream on top
- Squirt on the cream and put a berry on top.
- Serve & Enjoy!