Slimming World Syn Free Magic Pancakes – Free On All Plans
Syn Free or “magic pancakes” are a very popular Slimming World recipe as they are totally free and you use your healthy extra B choice of porridge oats to make these. So again I was a bit apprehensive before I tried these and I did have a couple of goes this weekend. The first go they turned out a major disaster but did taste very nice. I added some raw banana and raspberries with them for the super free element as I follow the extra easy plan.
I firstly tried to make them by pouring the whole mixture into a big frying pan, cooked slow but it turned out a bit of an eggy mess and I couldnt turn it without it breaking up — so tip for you —– keep them small and use a desert spoon of mixture to make small round pancakes. This makes sure they do not break up and also they cook properly. Here is the recipe I have tweaked which worked the best for making these.
- 35g porridge oats
- half muller light yoghurt
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 2 eggs
- place your 35g of porridge oats in a bowl & mix with half a muller light yoghurt
- leave this mixture overnight in the fridge
- Then in the morning whisk 2 eggs into the mixture
- Add 2 tbsp of sweetener
- Pre heat a large frying pan and spray with fry light - medium heat
- Use a desert spoon and measure out roughly 12 small pancakes
- Fry one side for about 4-5 minutes until it stops bubbling
- Flip over and cook for further 3-4 minutes until golden brown
- Serve with some fresh fruit of your choice or any other syn free accompaniment