Spaghetti Pescatore Recipe & Syn Free on Slimming World
You will need 200ml of the Napoli/tomato sauce in this recipe here to make the dish and it has no wine or cream in it but still tastes fantastic.
It serves 2 and there is plenty plus it is syn free on extra easy and original plans providing you use the spaghetti as your HEB if you are on an original day.
It is also bursting with loads of super free foods so is definitely going to help your weight loss for sure. It is a little indulgent and expensive to make but I think this is fab for a special occasion. It wont be everyone’s cup of tea but give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments below.
This is another great recipe kindly donated by Jamie Davison https://www.facebook.com/groups/275675742588587/
- 200g spaghetti
- 200ml napoli sauce - see link above for the sauce recipe
- 10 clams in shells
- 10 muscles in shells
- 10 king prawns (without shells)
- 75g clams (tinned and drained weight)
- 50g cockles (Jared and drained weight)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed.
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chooped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook spaghetti as to packet instructions
- In a frying pan sprayed with frylight add the clams in shells and the muscles
- Cook over a medium heat for about 4-5 minutes (discard any muscle that doesn't open)
- Then add the prawns, cockles,tinned clams, garlic, chilli and season with pepper.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, (add a little water if the pan starts to dry out at any point)
- Add the napoli sauce, stir well and cook for 7-8 minutes on a medium to high heat.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pescatore sauce.
- Mix well and serve.