Sticky Chicken Slimming World Recipe
You can use any cut of chicken provided you remove all the skin and visible fat and it is only 2 Syns on extra easy & original plans. It is really simple to make and tastes delicious.
You could also use the same sticky BBQ sauce with any meat too so it is a really versatile dish and is real hit with the kids
- 8 chicken drum sticks with skin removed.
- 3 tbp of honey
- 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl mix the honey, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar well.
- Score the chicken pieces 2-3 times.
- Add the chicken drum sticks and coat evenly.
- Put into the fridge for at least 30 minutes, the longer the better.
- Preheat oven 190°C
- Place drum sticks into an oven proof dish and cook for about 30 minutes
- or until chicken has cooked through.
- Serve warm or cold with a crisp salad.