Turkey Burgers – Free on Extra Easy & Original Plans
They are really tasty and are great for BBQ’s too as they are free on both Extra Easy & Original plans. By using the egg to bind means they will not fall apart either. You can use garlic if you wish, I do but without they taste fab anyway so it is entirely down to your own taste.
- Green: 8
- Original: FREE
- Extra Easy: FREE
In addition if you follow Cambridge Weight Plan use this recipe to make your turkey burgers to ensure you stay on plan and within the allowed foods.
- 454g/1lb extra lean turkey breast mince
- 1 small onion, grated
- 6 resonable size mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated fresh root ginger
- 1 tsp garlic (to taste)
- 1 egg yolk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into four and shape into burgers or use a burger press
- Preheat the grill to a medium setting or preheat a frying pan with fry light
- Cook for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Serve with a salad or any other free food depending on the plan you follow